Thursday, November 29, 2007

And a few more pics........



6 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

Tana my computer has been broken so I FINALLY heard the good news. Congrats you three! I love him so much. He is beauiful you did a wonderful job mommy. Call me soon Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am loving all these pictures! Definintely keep them coming and good luck to the both of you. He's beautiful!

Melissa Moss said...

He is beautiful! I love his name! Congrats to both of you!

Wilsons said...

Congrats Tana!!! The other day Cody during Cody's surgery rotation he met Matt's dad (who Cody thought was really nice by the way) and he told us you had your baby! I can't believe he came so early! I'm glad everything went well, despite him coming early!

Margi said...

He looks just like Matt! Oh I want to hold him so bad. They need to make a vaccine for the common cold, right now!!!!!!!

The Morrells said...

Congrats! He is a beautiful baby. I definitely see lots of Nelson in him. I'm glad everything went well even though he was early. I like the name too.
-Cherish (Matt's cousin)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker