What a tiny little adorable baby! I'm so happy for you two. He looks a lot like Matt to me but with your hair and eyes. It will be fun to see how he changes in the next few months. I'm going to die not seeing him for a few months in person so you need to keep posting pictures. Love you guys!
I'm just a lurker on your blog. I found your blog one time and saw that you were due a week after me and so I kept coming back. I am very jealous that your baby is already here. Congratulations! He is so cute. Welcome to motherhood.
7 comments:
What a tiny little adorable baby! I'm so happy for you two. He looks a lot like Matt to me but with your hair and eyes. It will be fun to see how he changes in the next few months. I'm going to die not seeing him for a few months in person so you need to keep posting pictures. Love you guys!
I need some details girl!!! What's this adorable little guys name?? Weight, Height, time of birth??!?!?
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
xoxo
I'm just a lurker on your blog. I found your blog one time and saw that you were due a week after me and so I kept coming back. I am very jealous that your baby is already here. Congratulations! He is so cute. Welcome to motherhood.
He is SOOOO cute! I think he looks so much like you Tana! Congrats again!
Well guys, he's a good lookin' boy. Good job! I guess you got the November baby you were hoping for. You guys will be awesome parents!!
Congrats!! We are glad everything went well. He is adorable!!
Congratulations Tana! (Oh..and Matt too!) He is a doll, I'm so glad things went well. He IS a featherweight! Good luck, and call if you need anything!
Post a Comment