He is sooo precious! I'm so glad everything went well. I've been wanting to come see you. I tried to stop by today, but I should have called first. Hope you are doing great and if there is anything we can do, please call! What a cute boy!!
Okay, this is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! So this is what it feels like to be a grandma!! Why did I wait so long?! He is honestly the most precious baby ever. I am so grateful and humbled. I especially like that close-up of him with his eyes closed. How can a little body ask for absolutely nothing and yet inspire you to give him everything? Tana, you did so well! And Matthew, you too! Little Ammon, grandma Nelson will be there soon! Please reserve some cuddle time for me! Can't wait! Grandma Nelson
Oh my Tana, he is absolutely beautiful just like you!! I bet you are loving being a mommy. I wish you lived here so our kids could play together! Hope everything is going well, have a wonderful Christmas!
6 comments:
He is sooo precious! I'm so glad everything went well. I've been wanting to come see you. I tried to stop by today, but I should have called first. Hope you are doing great and if there is anything we can do, please call! What a cute boy!!
I LOVE the picture where Ammon is sleeping on Matt's chest. How precious. I already am in love with this little boy and I haven't even seen him yet!
He is a beautiful boy, Matt and Tana! I can't wait to see him!
He is so cute. What a precious little guy!!!
Congratulations
Okay, this is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! So this is what it feels like to be a grandma!! Why did I wait so long?! He is honestly the most precious baby ever. I am so grateful and humbled. I especially like that close-up of him with his eyes closed. How can a little body ask for absolutely nothing and yet inspire you to give him everything? Tana, you did so well! And Matthew, you too! Little Ammon, grandma Nelson will be there soon! Please reserve some cuddle time for me! Can't wait! Grandma Nelson
Oh my Tana, he is absolutely beautiful just like you!! I bet you are loving being a mommy. I wish you lived here so our kids could play together! Hope everything is going well, have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment