So the other day I look out the window and saw 3 cop cars at the house across the street. I got worried and hoped that everything was okay and that no one died or got hurt. Time passed and Matt and I were talking to our neighbor Charley, the one and only neighbor that will talk to us, and he asked if we heard about what happened the other day with our neighbors. We said no and begin to tell us how "exciting our neighborhood really is." Apparently there was a big drug bust there and now they are in jail. Ha ha, where do we live? I guess the cops have been trying to catch these guys for quite some time now. We couldn't believe it. Then he proceeds to tell us another fun story about our neighborhood. He pointed over to a old vacant car that looked like it has been sitting there for years. He said the owner of that car belongs to a guy that is in jail for assisted murder!! WHAT! He said that there was a women near by that hired a guy to kill her husband. The assassin went to kill the guy and his gun wouldn't work so he killed him by beating him to death with the gun. Then he needed to hide the gun and that's where our 'neighbor' came in to play. I guess he hid or knew where the gun was hidden and never told anyone. Later the wife came clean turned anyone in and now he's in jail with the rest of them. What kind of neighborhood do we live in!?! Here we were so excited to live in a quiet, beautiful little culd-de-sac neighborhood and ended up in the most crime rated neighborhood. Lets pray that while we are here we don't die:)
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment