Monday, July 5, 2010

What more do I need to say...

Beside So Stinkin CUTE!! Sorry there's a lot of pictures but I couldn't help but share most of them with you all. Enjoy.

Look at those eyelashes... can I please have them!

Love the Hair and where on earth did he get a red tint to his coloring?
My heart just races like crazy every time I look at these pictures.




So I know this one is a little odd of McKay but I LOVE the look he on his face. It says it all about how he feels when Ammon is holding or playing with him. Ha ha I love it.




So we went and took these pictures with the kids cousins, Sadie and Marissa. Sadie was kind of having a hard time and only wanted her mom who was sitting on the side. That's why she is reaching for help. And then you have Marissa who is pulling her over. :) So Funny.

That is truly an Ammon look. Need I say more?


Oh how I love my Boy's

Now aren't you glad I shared so many with you?!!!

1 comment:

kiley said...

Tana, your boys are ridiculous. I can't get enough. Can't wait to see them shortly!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker