Friday, June 25, 2010

McKay's Blessing day

On Saturday June 12th we blessed little McKay at my in-laws house. It was such a beautiful day. Matt did a wonderful job and said everything a mother could wish for in a blessing and McKay was such a good baby (of course) the entire time. We were able to have both of our families be there which meant so much to us. After the blessing we all enjoyed good food and company.

Again thank you to everyone who made it... it made it all the more special of an occasion to have you all there!

A few pictures of the special day. I'm so mad because we didn't take pictures of everyone that was there nor did we take pictures of McKay by himself in his blessing outfit. I know that I could still take pictures of him now but I don't know if he will fit in his outfit sad ha. :(

The Happy Family

We were also lucky enough to combined this blessing with McKay's cousin, Marissa.

The two proud dad's

And of course don't forget the mothers. We did do a lot of work too ya know:)

McKay's middle name was named after my dad.
McKay Craig Nelson.
Do they look alike?


1 comment:

kiley said...

Tana, you are too beautiful.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker