.jpg)
McKay is officially going to be my big boy. We had his 4 month check up today and he is in the 50% for his height and in the 90% for his weight!!. Can you believe it!!? I'm only shocked because his brother, Ammon, has always been off the charts for his weight and height. And when I say off, I mean he wouldn't even hit the 1% on anything. Ammon has grown more now and I think he is slowly starting to creep back into the charts but, still, I never thought I would have a child in the 90% for weight! All I have to say is that Ammon better be nice to McKay because one of these days McKay is going to be able to take Ammon out if, or when, he's not being nice to him.
We are loving this stage with McKay. He is always smiling and is starting to laugh more. He sleeps like a dream. He will only wake up once in the night sometimes twice and in my book that is just fabulous!! One of my favorite things about McKay right now is when we wakes up in the morning I bring him in bed with me so I can try and get a little more sleep. He'll be lying on me while my eyes are closed and every time I open them he is starring right at me and when he sees that I see him, he gives me the biggest grin. Oh it just melts my heart. Every time I look at him he just keeps smiling at me. I love it. Who wouldn't want to start a day off with that?
(Sorry I know I'm really late on posting this, but I'm trying to up-date this blog and I saw that I never publish this post so here you go.. I promise there are more post to come and soon!!)








No comments:
Post a Comment