Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Procrastinator

That is me. My house is a disaster, the kids are bored, my body needs a work out and food needs to be made. But instead of doing any of these things I am looking at home decor blogs and wishing my house looked like theirs. Maybe if I get my butt of the couch and start working on it, maybe it would. Is any one out there like me or am I just a lazy girl?

4 comments:

Nelson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kami Satterlee said...

Ditto my love ditto. But mine is looking for cheap fun summer dresses for hours upon end. dresses that my body would look sick in yes.

Melissa said...

I haven't read your blog in forever! Congrats on your new little, sweet baby and your house! You guys deserve the best! Enjoy St. Louis! It is a great place to live, I hear!

jaredandgina said...

Hi Tana, I don't you really but I grew up with Matt. It was so fun to come across your blog and see what is going on in your lives. My husband just finished his 5 year residency and then we moved across the country so I totally know how you feel about moving and leaving dear friends behind.
Your kids are so cute, Ammon reminds me so much of Matt as a kid!
Tell Matt hi, and good luck in Missouri!
Gina Gardner Theler

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker