Sunday, April 25, 2010

A week of pure fun

Matt and I decided that it would be fun to have one week where all we would do is play and have fun with our friends before the big move to Saint Louis. We wanted this week to be spacial since this week would be our last week to spend time with all of our friends. We didn't do anything to crazy but in my book it was just perfect. Matt was able to start each morning off with golfing with all of his friends. I was able to go to a spa and have a fabulous message and facial done. (this was a valentines gift that Matt gave me and I am just now cashing it in. Oh how I love those.) We would then spend each night with some friends, going to restaurants, out for ice cream, shopping with the girls, going to movies and staying up late talking and watching movies. It was a perfect week. One of the days we went to Greenfield Village with our friends the Chases. This was the only time I ever brought my camera with me so there are lots of pictures for you to enjoy.



The train ride... Ammon couldn't handle the train whistle. He thought is was too loud so he had Matt cover his ears the entire time. We all thought it was pretty funny.


Ammon feeding the chickens rocks. I think they were pretty disappointed that he didn't have food.

Could those boys get any cuter... Honestly!!

Ammon was scared half to death of the carousel ride. I don't think he likes anything with loud noises.

Margi, Jared, Audrey and John.
What well we do with out these guys!?!?

We decided to try and take our family pictures here. I'm still getting use to my new camera and how it works but so far I think we are getting the hang of it. Plus I'm loving figuring out my "photo shop" that I have on my computer.

Audrey and her awesome sunglasses, don't you just love them!


Ammon, you melt my heart every time you do your cheeser smile.

2 comments:

kiley said...

I didn't think it was possible, but Ammon is getting cuter the older he gets!

Michelle said...

Love reading your blog! Looks like it was a fun trip. Need to see pictures of your new house!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker