Sunday, April 18, 2010

One Month Old


Can you believe it, McKay is one month old!! The last 4 weeks have been so much fun with our little man. I feel like I have fallen in love all over again. Who knew you could be in love with so many boys in your life?

So far he doesn't cry much, instead he whimpers a little to tell you he's hungry or needs to be changed. I'm starting to find out that if I eat certain foods that it will upset his stomach and make him spit up like crazy. I feel so bad when this happens because he seems to be in so much pain. So far, chocolate, marinara sauce, garlic, onions and Cinnamon bears seem to make it worse. Basically it's anything that has flavor. Sad huh. I know they say that what you eat doesn't affect the baby, but personally I don't believe it because every time I eat those things he goes crazy. And when I don't, he is just fine. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I feel so honored to be his mother. Even though he is so young I can already feel his sweet little spirit and can tell that he a peaceful, easy going, loving little guy.

I love you baby McKay, Thanks for choosing me to be your mother.

4 comments:

Saysha said...

Tana!! He looks like one of those porcelain doll babies you can order out of magazines! He is the most adorable little baby boy I've ever seen. Can't wait to meet him in person :o)

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Oh my gosh Tana, he is the most adorable baby! I showed John that picture and we both just swooned at it forever! I am in love with his hair!
And about the nursing thing--that happened to me a little with Cade...it was only for the first couple months and then he started to grow out of it. Hopefully it won't last too long for you! It's no fun taking those things out of your diet or having a sad baby!

kiley said...

I'm dying over him Tana! Please post more pictures!

Michelle said...

Can't wait to meet him!!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker