We had a wonderful Easter this year. We had our own little easter egg hunt, which Ammon loved. As you can see Ammon wouldn't let go of his easter basket. I thought that was so cute. We had a yummy pot roast with potato's and carrots and were able to play games and end the night with a movie (The Ultimate Gift, I would highly recommend it if you haven't see it yet). I can't wait till next year, when Ammon is older to enjoy what the easter bunny has for him.
Tyson talked to Matt last night and we got on your blog! Your little boy is soooo darling. We were ooowwwing and aaaawwwwing over him! Hope all is well with you and hope to see you soon. Here is our blog: summerandtyson.blogspot.com Take care! You guys look GREAT!
Cory and I both agree that you guys have a really handsome little guy. He is so cute! I can't believe how much he has grown. He's getting so big! I love the easter pictures!
Hey Tana! I saw your blog link from Melissa F's blog, so I had to visit. :) We are getting really excited for you guys to move here! Yippee! Ammon is adorable. :) I love all the pictures. :)
Matt, Okay I wasn't going to say Hi but I just have to ! I found you and Tyson through ollertons, blog , then Gammels. I was so excited to see all of your families and what all of you boys are up to scince Highschool. Your family Beautiful!! I told Tyson there is nothing like your first born, so cherish every second they grow way to fast! Good luck in school, and congrats on your family~! (Michelle Murray Jensen)
Friend, I don't want you to have a blog anymore, you never update and it makes me mad everytime I click on it. It's settled you are a lame blogger;) Seriously what are you doing in amish town that you don't have time to let me see that adorable baby of yours!!!
7 comments:
Tyson talked to Matt last night and we got on your blog! Your little boy is soooo darling. We were ooowwwing and aaaawwwwing over him! Hope all is well with you and hope to see you soon. Here is our blog: summerandtyson.blogspot.com
Take care! You guys look GREAT!
Cory and I both agree that you guys have a really handsome little guy. He is so cute! I can't believe how much he has grown. He's getting so big! I love the easter pictures!
Hey Tana! I saw your blog link from Melissa F's blog, so I had to visit. :) We are getting really excited for you guys to move here! Yippee! Ammon is adorable. :) I love all the pictures. :)
yes, little boys are the best! baby ammon is so cute, and so big. they get big so fast. you look great, and have such a cute family.
Matt, Okay I wasn't going to say Hi but I just have to !
I found you and Tyson through ollertons, blog , then Gammels. I was so excited to see all of your families and what all of you boys are up to scince Highschool.
Your family Beautiful!! I told Tyson there is nothing like your first born, so cherish every second they grow way to fast! Good luck in school, and congrats on your family~! (Michelle Murray Jensen)
Can you please update your blog and can I please kiss his chubby cheeks?!
Friend, I don't want you to have a blog anymore, you never update and it makes me mad everytime I click on it. It's settled you are a lame blogger;) Seriously what are you doing in amish town that you don't have time to let me see that adorable baby of yours!!!
Post a Comment