Friday, April 18, 2008

5 Months Old!!

I can't believe how fast time goes by. My little boy is getting so big! This past month we have had so much fun with Ammon.  He has started to talk more, Laugh more and is just the cutest thing EVER!! I feel so lucky to be his mother. Here are some pictures of our little man from the past month. Sorry that it has taken me so long to post things but nothing too exciting has happened in our lives. Once something does happen, I can never post it because we only have one computer and my husband is ALWAYS USING IT for med school! Excuses, excuses, excuses... I know! But give me a little slack please and I promise I will try to do better.




Daddy would be really mad if he knew mommy was putting bows in my hair!




We took Ammon to the pool for the first time and gave him his first swimming lesson. He didn't think he was going to get his hair wet....






This was the first time Ammon laughed and we got it on video. He has always been such a serious little guy but once in a while he will let us see his cute little personality and it is so fun.

6 comments:

kiley said...

Please stop letting him grow. He needs to stay a baby forever...or at least until I can catch up :)

Kami Satterlee said...

I was dying laughing. He is so sweet Tana. He laughs and then looks around like "what, why are you laughing" haha he is my favorite come let him see his Auntie Kami

Kimberly said...

cutest thing ever!

The Morrells said...

He is getting so big already! I love his laugh...so cute!

Michelle said...

Tana - I was having the worst day when I watched this clip of Ammon laughing. It made me laugh so hard and made my day much better ;)

Warburtons said...

your little boy is so cute!!!
kim tracy warburton

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker