Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Denver

A couple of weeks ago I was able to visit my sister Shawna, who lives in Denver. My mom and sister, Michelle also came to visit. It was so nice to get away from Kirksville for a while. The trip would have been perfect if I hadn't been hit with the flu upon arrival. I don't think I've ever felt that sick before. Luckily, Ammon didn't get sick and I had a lot of help with him. We mostly just hung out, played games, talked and had wonderful homemade food. We really missed Tiffany and Kimberly, my other two sisters. I wish so badly that I lived closer to all of my family so we could do things together all of the time. I love them so much.  






                                                         The birthday boy's



2 comments:

kiley said...

Yay a blog update! I've been waiting forever. I'm glad Denver was fun. Ammon is getting so big. Please stop him from growing. Miss you! xoxo

Kami Satterlee said...

Friend your alive! Ammon is such a cutie! You look beautiful as always;0

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker