I can't believe how quickly time goes by. My little boy is getting bigger and isn't so little anymore. I know he is still tiny, but to me, he has changed so much. He is now eleven weeks old and has doubled his weight, he is over 10 lb :) He is starting to smile and laugh a little and as of this weekend he has started to talk back to us. I LOVE IT! His little personality is coming through and I can't wait to see more of it. Here are some pictures we took this week, I love his little face in these pictures. He has the saddest little look and I can't get enough of it.
Moods can change so quickly.....
all is good in the world....
Life is still pretty good, but Mommy mentions tummy time.....
"I hate tummy time!"
Why me!
"I guess tummy time isn't all that bad."
This is how Ammon likes to sleep








12 comments:
He sure knows how to stick that little lip out--so cute! His eyes are so big, he's just adorable Tana!
Oh my gosh he has the biggest pout! If that doesn't just melt your heart i don't know what would! So cute friend!
I love how he sleeps all spread out. How adorable.
Hey I tagged you on my blog so check it out for the instructions!
He is so cute! I love how you documented his little mood changes... So adorable.
What a cute baby!! I love having boys, they are so fun. I love how he sleeps. Tavi
Oh, wow! His personality is starting to show in his pictures. I love th pictures, Tana! He is too cute.
Hey Matt, this is Heather (Smith) Kroeber, your old friend from high school. I saw a link to your blog from Jeff Davis's blog and thought I'd check it out and say hi. Your little guys is adorable.
Hey Tana, we missed you guys at Steven's farewell. I just wanted to let you know that Tavi and I are locking our blogs and we wanted your email address so we could still let you on. Email me at ptownpride@hotmail.com and i will pass it on to Tavi too. Oh and Ammon is getting so stinkin cute!!
Cute cute little munchkin! I love the lip-thing..he already knows how to work you over, doesn't he? ;o)
FRIEND FREAKING UPDATE YOUR PAGE I BET YOUR BABY IS NOW GOING INTO KINDERGARTEN AND I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!
Tana-
Our friends Todd and Tamara Jacobs are moving out to Kirksville in July for Medical school. Don't you guys live there? They are so awesome and they have a little 1 year old girl Preslee. Anyway, I told them about you since they won't know anyone down there so you guys should get together! Let me know what you think? Hope everything is going well for you and Ammon!
Post a Comment