Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving at the Nelson's

Yes, I had the honors of carving the turkey. First time. :)





......

This little boy Looves his Grandma Pat! Lately I've been asking him who loves him the most, and always his respons is "Grandma Pat"

I know this is a bad picture but the Nelson's have this little cubby in their stairway and the kids love to play in it. It was hard to get them out.

Who would of ever thought I would have such a blond haired and blue eyed little boy!

Cousin's - They have so much fun with each other every time!

....

The first Nelson clan family picture!


I really wanted them to get a picture of all the grandkids and grandparents together but it didn't work so well.. Hungry kids + Cold kids + past nap time kids = Not happy kids!
Oh well it was worth a try.





Don't I have a beautiful family!


.....

Jones Family Time

My family always looks super nice on the surface but really...

We're all crazy! ;)

My point exactly.. haha

Ammon was ready to eat!



My cute parents.. I love them!

If you're at the Jones' you can alway bet on some sort of dance party going on with the kids.

I couldn't help but put this picture up of Brynn.. the look on her face cracks me up!



I love going back to Utah to see family. Even though it is a little crazy going back and forth between houses it's worth it to be with people that I love and miss so much.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker