I can't believe my little boy is 4! I love him like crazy!
He wanted to have a pirate birthday party with some of his friends and can I just say how much fun it was putting everything together! My good friend Delcie had lots of pirate costumes and decorations for us to use which made it that much better.


We had lots of games to play that night and the kids were in heaven with it all.
Walk the plank

This was very scary as you can see.. ;)


Pin the X on the Treasure Map
My cute friend Amberlee helped me make this. She did an awesome job and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Pinata time.. Our house has no place to do a pinata so out to the garage we went.

All the kids took a turn hitting it but it was still a no go... so it was the adults turn. LOL oh it was so funny to watch.
The Cake
Are you impressed...? :) I loved how it turned out!

After blowing out the candles he opened all of the presents from his friends. I forgot to take pictures but he Loved everything he got. Thanks friends for everything and making this birthday party the best ever!








1 comment:
Wow-- looks like an amazing party! Nice job!
Post a Comment