Our wards Christmas party
Sweet Ammon was a Shepherd boy in the Christmas pageant but some how he was hidden behind all of the kids.. poor little guy. He looked super cute though. :)
My friend Syleisa threw a Christmas party at her house. This was one of the funnest parties I have been to. We played Minute to Win it - Don't think I've laughed that hard in a LONG time. Then we played the white elephant game... I'll just say I thought we gave the best gift ;)
Our friend Heidi was the lucky one to receive our gift. I think she was suspicious from the beginning...
And she received a live Lobster!!
LOL.. oh it was so worth the money just to see the look on her face.
The kids of course loved it!
All of our good friends. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.
Thanks Syleisa for throwing the party of the year!
.......
This year we celebrated Christmas on our own. It was so much fun and so relaxing to be with our little family.
The Boys got spoiled with new bikes from Santa, a basketball hoop, and many more fun things.
I can only hope that next year will be just as wonderful!








No comments:
Post a Comment