Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween festivities

Our family went to Grants farm for their Halloween night.. If only we knew to dress up, oops.

I couldn't help but put this picture up.. It shows Ammon's True personality. :)


(Hello psycho kid in back ground!)


It was a fun night at Grants Farm... We might even have to make it a tradition from now on to go there during their Halloween nights.

............

Pumpkin Carving


Ammon insisted on getting this little pumpkin for him. So we did and I had the pleasure of carving a skull and crossbones out of it :)


Matt's pumpkin..

My pumpkin...

If this was a contest then I think I won. :)

1 comment:

Kami Satterlee said...

Hey friend,
Thanks for your posts, super helpful. The reason I had such a dislike for this particular anesthesiolgist was because he was laughing at me while I was in pain. I understand that a part of people Laugh because all women sort of do the same thing in labor, but I found it particularly rude and embarrsessing. Then he stood around laughing while I delivered the baby, like the whole thing was a joke. So he offended me before I even knew I had a back problem. I understand that people make mistakes, but he seemed to be taking the whole situation a little to light hearted for my liking:) Anywho, no judgement to your hubby I'm sure he does a fantastic job;)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker