The second part of the trip we were able to spend with my family.
One of the first days that we got to spend with my parents, we went to Midway. We use to go there a lot growing up and it had been years since I had been there so it was fun to go back. It was beautiful! First stop... feeding the duck with the kids and they loved it!
Funny story... So for 25 cents you could get a cup full of corn to feed the ducks, well Ammon figured out how to get as much as he wanted with out paying for it..
Don't you worry, after he did this many times we went and paid the front desk a few dollars. :)
These little stinkers are the best of little friends and they love to play with each other.
Trying to get this many kids to sit still and to look at the camera while smiling was hard work. I'm so glad we tried though.. I love these kids and I'm so glad my kids are getting to know some of their cousins more.
Our boys Love jumping on the trampoline even though they don't know really how to do it.. Still so fun to watch them play.
So my dad does this "claw" with all of the grandkids.. It's one of my favorite things to watch him do with them. They almost line up for their turn with the "claw" :)
I Love Ammon's look right now.... the suspense!
Family Night
Ammon is all decked out in his Armor of God. He took this very seriously. :)


McKay really only cared for the sword. He would go everywhere with it. So cute.
Thanksgiving Point
My mom and I took the boys to the farm at Thanksgiving Point and they loved it (again :) )
All in all it was a perfect trip. Can't wait to go back again in November!!








No comments:
Post a Comment