This year has been full of Halloween parties all around. We have loved it!!
Ammon was an aviator this year. The cutest little aviator out there if I do so say myself. :)
Ammon's Pre-school Halloween party.



LOVE IT!!
McKay was a Gnome. I was in heaven with the way he looked.. only problem was I couldn't get a good picture of him to show him off to you all. :(
Our ward Halloween party plus trunk or treat.

Matt was working on Halloween night so the kids and I went with our friend trick or treating. I wasn't able to take any pictures but we had fun time. One thing about living here in St. Louis is that when kids go up to the house to get candy they have to tell the owner a joke before getting any candy. It cracks me up hearing the jokes kids come up with. I forgot to tell Ammon a joke so he could share it with everyone else, but as we got to the end of our trick or treating he picked up on a joke..
A: knock knock
House owner: what?
A: Knock knock
House owner: what?
(Ammon has a little lisp so it's sometime hard to understand what he says)
A: KNOCK KNOCK
House owner: Ohh... who's there?
A: Dog
House owner: Dog who?
A: ahh...
silents from him.. and that was it. LOL. I think he started to pick up on what other kids were saying but never understood he needed a end to the joke. The look on his face was priceless. The house owner stood there for a while waiting and then realized this kid had no idea what he was doing or talking about. But he got some candy anyway. :)
When we came home I saw this on our door step.. A beautiful gift basket with all sorts of goodies inside.


We have no idea who it was from but we LOVED it. Thank you to whoever gave this to our family. It meant more than you know!









No comments:
Post a Comment