To Utah!!
(part 1)
Our boys were super excited as you can tell.
First stop, the Nelson residence. We were able to spend a few days at the cabin and it was perfect in every way! So fun, so relaxing, so peaceful, and soo beautiful! Just what the doctor ordered for our family.
We did a lot of exploring and walking.. It's sad that our boys don't get to do that as much as we did when we were younger.
You can't go on a "hike" without walking sticks and trust me they didn't go anywhere without them.
Us on top of a Large beaver dam.. The boys loved this.
On our way back to the cabin.. Our boys weren't use to having to "walk" so far.. so daddy had to carry them. Wow we are all really out of shape if we can't even go on a 1/4 of a mile walk!! LOL
The Tire swing..
He LOVED it!!!
One of the mornings that we were there the couples were able to go out for a ride and then shoot some things. :)
I love my sisters-in-law!!
They look soo tough!
This picture cracks me up.. What is Sam doing?! (far left)
The Lake.. Isn't it just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Lets throw some rocks..
Ammon Loved this little rock and he kept jumping off of it.. so cute!
Us on the ranger..
This is what we saw on our ride. I was in awe at how Beautiful everything looked.
Matt and I were able to stay an extra day without any kids and it was wonderful. It was nice to be alone just us two. Beside the fact that we played a little Monopoly and Matt killed me (which lead to him being in the dog house..) But my favorite part of it all was after we got the cabin all cleaned and ready to go, we sat outside on the porch swings and talked and looked at the beautiful coloring of the fall leaves that surrounded us. It was so peaceful. I couldn't of asked for a better ending to a better trip!









2 comments:
Yay - an update!! It looks so beautiful there and you guys definitely needed that vacation. Glad you got to escape resident life for a little bit.
Seriously,
Your boys are the most precious adorable little guys ever! I can't believe I've never met them!!!
You are beautiful my friend and I miss you:)
Post a Comment