Sunday, August 28, 2011

Preschool!!

My little boy went to his first day of Preschool this last week (Aug 22) He looked so Handsome that I couldn't stop taking pictures of him and now I'm left with so many cute pictures that I couldn't decided which ones to show you so I decided I would just show you most of them :)




Love it! haha

After taking pictures of him it was time for me to go.. I have been dreading this moment for a long time not knowing how he would do once I left. In the past when I would leave him somewhere he's not familiar with, he would scream and throw a tantrum like no other. So it was the moment of truth. I casually went up to him and said.. "K Ammon it's time for me to go, you have fun at school and I'll come get you when your done..." I waited for the puppy dog eyes that say oh please don't go.. but instead I got nothing! I again told him I loved him and I'll see him later and still nothing. Ahh really?! He could care less that I was leaving him there with a bunch of strangers. I gave him a kiss goodbye and he didn't even budge, lol. What happened to my baby? The one that loves me and always wants to be around me? Instead he has grown up to a very mature little boy who is ready for the next stage in life. As I walked out of the school I Couldn't believe he didn't throw a fit or protest even a little. Part of me was a little sad in the way that he didn't care to see me go but on the other hand I couldn't be more proud of him for how brave and strong he was.

When I went to pick him up from school he was so happy. I'm so happy that he likes it.

Some more pictures of after school..



So proud of you Ammon!
Love Mom XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man!! Love all of the pictures and SO glad you got into such a great preschool!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker