Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sister Sneak

Have I ever told you that I have the BEST in-laws in the World!! Well I do and one of the many reasons why I love them so much is because they love me and wanted to come visit me in St. Louis. It was kind of a last minute trip for everyone but it worked out wonderfully. My mother-in-law, Pat, sisters-in-law Wendi, Allison, and Lauren all made it out along with their kids. They all stayed at my house even though it was a little crowded. It was perfect.

One of the days that they were here I took them to the Magic House.


Zoe
Sadie

Haha, Mckay
Marissa

This was outside of the Magic House and I thought it was really cool

Alice in Wonderland


Park time..





Most of the time we all just hung out and played at my house.. so fun








I love my Nelson Girls!!

This was our awesome 15 passenger van.. lol how else do you think we would get from one place to another ;)

I really couldn't ask for a better trip or better family to be married into. Thanks ladies for making it work!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker