Thursday, June 2, 2011

New chapter in life


It happened. My child went to school, well preschool really and it only lasted 3 months but still I can't believe we have reach that point in life where our kids will for now on start to go to school.
It was a little preschool here that was at the local High school. It was wonderful! Both for him and myself. He loved going and playing with his friends and learning new things with the high school students and I loved having a little break and time with just McKay. Perfect for both of us. He looked so cute with his little back pack on that first day of school. I think it was as big as he was:)


He loved his backpack so much that even when he was home he would have to carry it EVERYWHERE! At one point he was even sleeping with it.







Last day of school!

Can't wait for next year!!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker