Saturday, December 4, 2010

The happenings at the Nelsons

Matt turned 31!! He didn't get much of a birthday because I was in Utah for my Grandmas funeral at the time. But because I knew I would be gone on his b-day we tried to celebrate it a little before I left. Even then, it wasn't much of a celebration because Matt had the flu and the cold!! Poor guy.

For his birthday I got him a message chair!!

(I might of been a little more excited about this then he was!!)


I love my man sooo much. I think he is the hottest and sexiest man on the planet and I feel so lucky to have him in my life.

Happy Birthday my love!!

More pictures of when we were in Utah






Back in October I went to Ohio with the kids to see Margi and her family for a few day. They actually watched Ammon while McKay and I went to California which was so nice of them to do. I owe them big time cause they are always watching our kids, even when we don't live in the same state. We had so much fun together. I felt really bad though because I had some back problems and was on a lot of pain meds so I was a little out of it half of the time. But sweet Margi took good care of me and the kids. When McKay and I came back from California, stayed for a few more days and my good friend Kasey came from Michigan to see us. It felt like the good old days again and I loved it! Thanks Margi and Kasey for making my trip one I'll never forget!





And.....

Ammon's potty trained!!! Look at those cute little undies.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker