Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

This year we celebrated Christmas with just our little family. As much as we missed being with family we had a wonderful time. On Christmas Eve we got together with some of our friends for a lunch with lots of yummy breakfast food. Not your normal Christmas Eve food but it was so good. I wish I would of taken some pictures to remember that fun night, but I forgot to. :(

That night we spent with just our little family. We read the Christmas Story and talked about who was coming that night. Ammon got really excited about it. When I was putting Ammon to bed that night he kept saying that Santa was going to chop up the tree... I don't think he really understood what Santa was really going to do. He was so concerned. He had a really hard time going to sleep that night. I don't think he fall asleep till around 11. ha ha I remember being a kid and being so excited that night that I couldn't sleep either.

Christmas Morning



It was just your average Christmas morning... Ammon was so excited. I think he opened everyone's presents.








Christmas dinner

We had Christmas dinner with our friends, the McKameys. It was a fun night. We had tons of food. Thanks Kate and Mitch for having us over for Christmas dinner.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker