Tuesday, November 2, 2010

When it was summer...

Back when it was summer a lot of fun things happened like...

Matt's younger brother Steve got married to his high school sweet heart Lauren. I can't tell you how cute these two are together and how happy we are that she is "officially" in the family.


Lauren got her endownments taken out at the Manti Temple. I was lucky enough to be there with her.

Allison, me and Lauren.



Party at the Jones'. Have I ever told you that there are 20 grandchildren in my family!! Yes it's true, so when the grand kids are together you can always expect a party.. My sister Shawna and her family were in town from Denver while I was there. It was a blast.



Ammon got his first bee sting. It was a very sad thing. :( Uncle Brett was kind enough to take care of him and put mud on his foot to help the sting.




I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again... I LOVE Ammon's smile!! He does the funnest little cheeser's known to man and each one of them is different. I love it!


I love my blue eyed boy!!

The cousins. They all had such a fun time together. Always laughing and running around the place.



Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

Sam and Allison said...

LOVE it! So happy you updated it! It gave me something to read and smile at tonight. I don't think I will ever update ours. haha. Too much work!

Kami Satterlee said...

OMG I just had the best time reading all of your posts. I miss my friend! You have done some pretty amazing stuff lately, I'm so jealous!!!:) Hope you are doing well...I'll be in Utah on Thurs-Monday...just wishing;)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker