Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ammon

I've noticed that I haven't done a post on Ammon for who knows how long. So I think it's about time for one. Ammon's new thing lately is calling me by my first name. If he needs or wants anything its, "Tana, do you think we should get this?" or just "TANA!" The best is when we are at church (mind you that I am always alone because the hubby has to work) and Ammon will throw a fit and start to yell "NO TANA DON'T DO THAT!" That way everyone knows which family is making all the noise. It's great fun! Anywho, I want to write down some of the things that he's been saying lately, just so I don't forget. Even though some of these things might not seem very "cute" you just have to know Ammon's sweet little voice so when he does say something, it just makes it that much cuter. One of these day's I promise I'll post a video of him so you know what I'm saying about his voice.



Very quietly and slowly he will say "Mom..... I just wuv you sooo much."


I wake up most mornings with him coming into my room and say very softly "Tana, I need to tell you something... the sun is up."




He is a great whistler, except his whistle is a scream that shatters glass.


"I don't want to go to sweep."

"I want some dum." (gum)

"I want a tweet"



Ammons first prayer by himself. 07/10/10

Heavenly Father, Thankful for this day, thankful for my water, thankful for my hand, thankful for my other hand, close your eyes mom! I love mommy. Thankful for my blanket, thankful for my friends, close your eyes mom! Thankful for mommy's hand, thankful for mommy's other hand, thankful for daddy. I love thee. Love thy bospel (gospel). Amen

He loves to go outside and watch Matt mow the lawn, but if he's out there he has to have some ear plugs, or what he calls "plug ears." Before going outside he always approaches me and says "Mom, I need my plug ears."

In case you haven't notice, Ammon has a awsome smile..... don't you think?

3 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

That's the best smile ever! And I love his first prayer. So cute. And we are totally friends...ALWAYS! I know how busy it is when you are in town. Next time just ditch the boys with me and you can have free time :) Something you NEVER get, and is much needed!

kiley said...

Is that kid ever going to learn how to smile normally??? Until then keep taking pictures galore cause its hilarious and totally adorable.

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Ammon is so cute Tana! He is sooo funny! I LOVE little boys.. They say the funniest things:) You are such a good mom! I miss you:)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker