Monday, June 21, 2010

One last long vacation..

Who knows the next time that our family will have 3 weeks to do what ever our little hearts desire. So for our last vacation, as usual, we went to Utah to be with family and friends. Here's Utah in a nut shell.

Can't have a trip without going to Thanksgiving Point!



Playing with to Tolman family.


This is one of Ammon's Favorite cousins (in case you can't tell), Liam.


I found Ammon sitting here alone in the back yard. I guess he just needed some alone time and time to reflect on his life. :)



What a gentleman, this is Sadie, Ammon's cousin. Ammon felt that it was his duty to take care of her. He kept treating her like she was a baby even though she is just a few months younger then he and probably bigger then him too. Oh how I love this boy!





Visiting Grandma Beck. My poor grandma has had a rough couple of years. When we went to visit her she was asleep and wouldn't wake up. We wanted to have a picture taken with her with my whole family for journal sake and so we had to take it with her still asleep. So sad. Hopefully she could hear us tell her that we love her.


Grandma Nelson. This woman is one of the sweetest and most loving person you will ever meet. When ever you see her she has a smile on her face no matter what the circumstances are. I feel so honored to know her.

Posted by Picasa
Click to enlarge
Thanks Sarah:)

3 comments:

sarah said...

Nice collage, if I do say so myself!!!
As always...wish you guys could stay longer!
Can't wait until next time! Jack needs some more under the table time with Ammon!

kiley said...

You forgot to mention you hung out with me, and it was amazingly fun. I better get a blog shoutout next time. :)

kiley said...

You forgot to mention you hung out with your extremely fun bestest Utah friend, hello. I better get a blog shoutout next time, or else!!! :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker