While I was in Utah my mother-in-law took us to kiddie kandids to have Ammon's pictures taken. WOW didn't they turn out just perfect!!! I can't believe how well he did. He did everything that lady asked him to do. Do you think he might become a model one day? I sure think he has it in him.
Enjoy...



Thanks Pat for these pictures, we love them!
More pictures of this little model to come.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh friend he is just a mini Tana! Look at those sparkling eyes I could just squeeze him!!! How's being prego? Funny you call me skinny everyone that sees me in real life says "Wow you look big for being 23 weeks" ya it's great.
Those pictures are so adorable! What luck that he was on his BEST behavior... total model!
Love that first photo. You have one good looking boy Tana.
Post a Comment