Yes, I know that took me forever but now my blog is safe and I feel much better about it being Private. So for now on I can tell you all my deepest, darkest, secrets and feel perfectly fine about it:) Well, to begin I am in Utah right now while my poor sweet husband sits home all by himself while I am playing with friends and family. So because I am on vacation I'm not going to sit here and post pictures and tell you how cool I am. Instead I will be going and playing with my family and when I go back home I WILL (I promise I will) tell you all about everything that has happened to me and my family including the sex of the baby!!! Yes I do know what it is but I want to post the picture and tell you the story and right now I don't have the time. Sorry. Until next week good bye.
Oh and to everyone that never gave me your email address (FAMILY!) I decided to be kind enough to add you to my list so you could read my blog. If you don't want to be able to read it and there was a reason why you didn't give me your email, well to bad I am forcing you to be apart of our lives anyways. Enjoy!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Can't wait to have you back. :)
Hi Tana...this may be the only time I ever leave a comment, but I must say you guys have one cute kid. And we loved the post about, well, us. Love you!
Hey, So my guess is it's a boy! Just because I have a 50 50 chance... but I guess I can wait... NERD! Have fun!
Post a Comment