Sunday, October 18, 2009

Going Private

After hearing some freaky stories about blog stalkers, I've decided it is time to go private. I want my family to be safe and I don't like not knowing who is looking at my blog. So, for all 10 of you who actually look at our blog and who would like to continue to be a part of our lives, please send me your email addresses and I will add you to my list. Thanks!

totoleigh@gmail.com

P.S I felt the baby move!!! Oh happy day :)

36 comments:

sarah said...

Hey Tana..you know I'm a blog rat...so include my on your list!
You have my email!

The Wilkins' said...

me, please :)

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Me too please!

Kaisi & Marc Grow said...

Hey Tana!. Here is my email... kaisigrow@gmail.com

Thanks!. oh, and I kept meaning to tell you congratulations about the baby news!. That is so exciting. Hope you are all doing great!

Kami Satterlee said...

Wow look at that my friend TWO posts in a row! I'm so proud haha.
Kamisatterlee@yahoo.com

Warburtons said...

kimber-kins@excite.com
cant wait to see the new little one.

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

k our e-mail is wbrock4@gmail.com. I think I should go private too...

Stephanie said...

I would love to keep in touch! Congrats on expecting Tana! So exciting!

Stephanie.Jepson@gmail.com

Shelby said...

shelbysue3@gmail.com

Dixons said...

Tana! Hey I found your blog and loved hearing about how you and matt are doing. I would love to be included in your list.
So me too please!
natdennis@gmail.com

Joni said...

I'm one of Matt's friends from high school and I would love to be kept in the blog loop.

jonilynn@gmail.com

Tisa City said...

Please make sure to add me to your list! tisacity@gmail.com

The Morrells said...

Put us on your list too please. Our email is ckc_19 @ hotmail.com Congrats on baby #2. I just read your post about that. How exciting!

Jess said...

Congrats on expecting your second. Jake and I are expecting our fourth in April too. Our email is jnjcrosby@hotmail.com.

Andrea said...

me please!

yo mamma said...

heidi ho here! add me to your blog list!! heidisumm@gmail.com

love seeing updates on you guys!

shea said...

Hey! We want an invite :) I love keeping up on your kid and almost KIDS!!!! Congratulations on #2!
sheanien@comcast.net

Shea & Curtis

Melissa said...

I would like an invite!

stephanie said...

Add us! WE would love to stay in touch..
sillietwig@gmail.com

winston and jillyn egan said...

Well since I'm the 20th person to leave an email address that's ten more people that love to check up on you guys.
jillyn_egan@yahoo.com
I would love to be in the loop:)

Syd said...

I want to keep reading your blog! :) Congrats on the new baby...so fun.

Hugs
Syd

Syd said...

Oh, and my email address is yyendyss@yahoo.com

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

me please! oh and CONGRATULATIONS! emilybohmanATgmail

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Add me to your list girl!! I love to see what you and your little family are up to. I miss you!! CONGRATS on the new addition too! love ya! ashanderson03@yahoo

The Brady Fam said...

Yes I am a blogstalker! I love to keep in touch with friends from school. brittneybrady3@aol.com

Sam and Allison said...

tana! that is so exciting you felt your baby move already! how is the pregnancy going? i don't know if you have my email or not. it's nelson.a57@gmail.com

Greg~Chels~Livi~Gracie said...

Ok, I'm a blog stalker and would love to keep reading your blog! Congrats!! chelsroper@gmail.com

-Chelsea Olsen Roper

Holly said...

Hey Tana it Holly!
WIll you add me to you blog list!
becca.jones9311@yahoo.com
Love Holly Jones

tiff and chris johnson said...

add us tana banana!

tdajohnson@gmail.com

Levi said...

Hey Tana,
I got your blog from my Mom. Anyways, add me to your list. Lfb12@aol.com. Congrats on baby number two. It will be so nice to have a playmate for Amon. Tell Matt his favorite cousin said HI!

Linsey said...

Congrats on baby no. 2! We'd love to keep looking at your blog. My email is linsey.nelson@gmail.com.

Val Murphy said...

Me ToO! valeriebmurphy@gmail.com

:)

Rach said...

Definitely add us! ptownpride@hotmail.com
We love checkin up on your cute fam!

Perrero Clan said...

Can't forget us! summerperrero at gmail dot com

Jaime said...

I would love one, :) jandjwendling@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

UPDATE YOUR DAMN BLOG! thanks:) prego pics? Ammons doings?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker