Monday, September 28, 2009

It's about time

To tell you all that BABY #2 IS ON IT'S WAY!!!!! Yep, that's right, we are pregnant. The baby's due date is April 5. That means I am 13 weeks along. I can't tell you how excited we are. I have been baby hungry for a while now and finally it has happened. So far the pregnancy has been okay. It's been a lot different then Ammon's pregnancy though (which might mean a girl, maybe:)) The first few weeks were horrible. I wasn't throwing up or anything but I just didn't feel good at all. I felt sick all the time and I was STARVING 24/7 . I felt exhausted, yet I couldn't sleep at night. I know that I am very lucky with not being as sick as many women get, but it still wasn't fun at all. Now that I am heading into the second trimester I am starting to feel much better. I am soo excited and a little nervous to have two kids. I have no idea how I am going to do it. I feel like I am so busy with just one that the thought of having two freaks me out. I know some people have said that having two is much easier than one. Part of me believes that just because with two each one has a play mate. I know that Ammon is so excited to have a little sibling. He LOVES babies right now and he always wants to hold them. I know he will be a wonderful big brother.
I had an ultrasound when I was 10 weeks pregnant and it made me want to cry. I love ultrasounds, it is such an amazing experience to see your baby in you. When your this early in your pregnancy it's hard to believe there really is someone inside you, but then you see your baby and hear the heart beat and it just makes me so happy. I already have so much love for this little person. I can't wait to meet him/her and be able to kiss them and hold them and love them.
I love you little one and I can't wait to see you,

Love mommy

15 comments:

kiley said...

Yay!!! I don't have to keep it a secret anymore. I couldn't be happier for you and Matt. Can't wait to see you oh so soon! xoxo

Melissa Moss said...

Yeah! Not surprised! But I am surprised you couldn't wait until tomorrow to spill the beans! Congrats, that is so exciting!

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Wahoo! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh...Congrats you guys! That is awesome. I was worried to have two also but it's great. You realize how much time you had with just one. I'm excited to see if this li'l babe is a boy or girl!

Perrero Clan said...

I would bet you its a girl too! Everything you explained is EXACTLY how I was the first trimester with Taylor. But, I guess you really never know. CONGRATS! That's sooo exciting!

Cheyenne Poulson said...

Congratulations! That's is so amazing and we're so excited for you! Boys are adorable, but bows are so fabulous too so either way it will be so fun!

Katie said...

I had a feeling! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear what you are having. I am glad you are feeling better. Don't worry about having 2... it's a breeze! JK!!!!

Melissa said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!

Andrea said...

That is such great news!!! I'm so happy for you! Two really is awesome. I can't wait to find our what you're having. :)

Kami Satterlee said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!! We are going to be hosptial buddies a million miles away! How long have you known this and didn't tell me? Pretty sure I am due April 6th. How fun my friend. Now I want to see your belly so I know If I'm getting fat or not haha. You better post pics with me you tiny little thing. Yeah Yeah Yay!!!

sarah said...

We're so happy for you guys! I'm weird, but I'm jealous you're pregnant, I LOVE being pregnant!
Can't wait to see you soon!

Tisa City said...

Congratulations Tana!! I am so happy for you! Two IS easier than one, my suggestion for you is this. After you have her ;) and you're going to feed her, make sure that you have a snack ready for Ammon too. That way when you get yourself all situated and he asks for something to eat you can just point to where it is. I learned this trick VERY quickly after Baine was born. You are gonna LOVE being a mother of two! It is so much fun!!!

Saysha said...

Yeeee-hawww!! I am so excited for you guys!! Hope everything goes smoothly..congrats Tana! (Here's hoping it's a girl ;o)

tiff and chris johnson said...

oh tana!! Congratulations!! I love that you are just taking a leap of faith. You will be such a great mother. So excited for you! xoxo

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

congrats.. we are sooo excited for you guys.. These little babies are just darling... enjoy your new found news...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker