I love this picture of Ammon.. It shows exactly what he thought about candy (sorry that it's side ways. I can't figure out how to rotate it but I had to put it up cause he is soo sticking cute.)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Halloween
For halloween this year Ammon and I went to North Carolina to be with my sister Tiffany and her family. We had so much fun! Ammon and I went trick or treating with the whole family and yes.. Ammon had a candy bag. We would go up to the houses and we would hand over the bag and 'Ammon' would get some candy. Okay really it was just for me, I really wanted the candy but, hey, it worked. Ammon had fun with the candy too, though. He loved (and I mean LOVED) playing with it all. It was like he was in heaven looking at all of the candy. We would put everyones' candy in a big pile and Ammon would crawl as fast as he could to get over to the candy. He would then sit there and play with it for hours (it seemed like). It was so fun to watch him react with all of the candy. I guess he's just like his mom:)

I love this picture of Ammon.. It shows exactly what he thought about candy (sorry that it's side ways. I can't figure out how to rotate it but I had to put it up cause he is soo sticking cute.)
I love this picture of Ammon.. It shows exactly what he thought about candy (sorry that it's side ways. I can't figure out how to rotate it but I had to put it up cause he is soo sticking cute.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment