Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ammon's first birthday

I can't believe my little boy is one year old. This past year has gone by so fast. It seems like yesterday when I was in the hospital meeting my sweet little angel. I have had so much fun with my little boy. He is my life, the reason I wake up every morning.
Here are some of the things that Ammon is up to at a year old.... He still loves dogs and says ruff and makes breathing noises like a dog all of the time. His new word is ball. He is obsessed with every kind of ball. That is why we decided to have a ball party for his birthday. It was so funny, I spent all day (kind of) making him a basketball cake for his birthday. When I put it down in front of him, he started to cry and put his body and hands as far from the cake as his high chair would allow. He wouldn't touch it. Luckily, we had back up cake that wasn't frosted!
Ammon has been making some great strides in his coordination. He can climb up the stairs, he can stand on his own, he can throw balls, and he can play the piano like a champ. He also has a toy train that he walks behind and pushes around like a shopping cart, redirecting it around obstacles. He should be walking on his own, soon. He loves when his daddy comes home from work. He gets so excited when he hears the front door open up and always crawls as fast as his chubby little legs will go to see him. Daddy spends a lot of time on the floor playing with Ammon when he isn't working. Ammon brings us so much joy in our lives.







No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker