Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ward Halloween Party

Our ward had a halloween party this weekend and I'll have to say that Ammon was the cutest little boy there (I'm kind of biased though:)) He was a little doggie and he played the part perfectly don't you think?







For some reason every time I would take a picture or look like I was going to take a picture of Ammon he would make this face. HA ha I love it







Don't you think he has puppy dog eyes?

10 comments:

kiley said...

OH MY FREAKING HECK!!! K he is officially the cutest little boy I have ever seen. Will you please put his sweet little face on an airplane, fly him over here and I'll have him for the next...oh...2 years?

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

I agree with Ki! He is so dang cute! I love his costume:)

Kami Satterlee said...

Tana, I LOVE him! Seriously, I love him. He looks so precious. Of course you would get the precious kids and I would get the mischievious ones;)

Scott and Katie said...

What a cute costume! Totally fitting for little Ammon!

Val Murphy said...

What a cute little guy you've got there! I love the costume! :)

Michelle said...

I love it! Tana, that is such a cute dog costume and I can't believe how darling Ammon is. He is SO cute! Can't wait to see you in 2 months. Love ya :)

Melissa said...

He is so cute and has gotten so big! Hope you guys are doing well.

The Morrells said...

I can't believe how much Ammon is growing! I'm starting to see so much of Matt in him. I love his Halloween costume!

DeGooyer Family said...

He is adorable!!! I love his little nose. =)

Perrero Clan said...

Matt, he looks just like you. What a stud. I called you and got some freakin' Mexican that I was wishing happy B-day, instead of you. Quit changing your phone number. Give me a call so I can get your new number. PS 6 more months and I am done with dental school and actually have a real job for the fist time in my life. It has only taken me 28 years. Hope all is well. PSS Hi Tana.
Your bro Tyson.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker