Sunday, August 19, 2012

4th of July week

The week of the 4th of July we had a BBQ party at our house.  I love our friends that we have out here.  They make every holiday here fun.
I just wish I took more pictures of the party!


This cute little guy was cracking me up with the way he was eating his Popsicle while decked out in his swimming attire.  


The day of the party I found out that the Mountain behind my parents house was on fire.  I was so worried, but luckily no homes were burnt and my family was safe.  
View from my parents house.  It breaks my heart that those beautiful mountains I grew up around are scarred from the fire.


Fire work time








I love how excited my kids are about fireworks now.  Brings back great memories of my childhood. :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker