Friday, July 6, 2012

Utah

The long trip by myself, pregnant with a 4 year old and 2 year old.  If that doesn't shout crazy I don't know what does.  But someone knew I was stressed out about the trip and blessed me with friends on the way. On my first flight, I was unexpectedly accompanied by Heidi McClintock, my sweet St. Louis friend.  We had no idea we were on the same flight!  It was so fun to have someone to talk with and help me with the kids. Thanks Heidi!!


I then had a 3 hour layover in Denver, which I had been dreading!  As we were wasting time at the airport I saw a girl that looked just like a good friend from medical school.  I kept staring at her (creepy I know) to see if it was the same girl.  I wasn't sure if it was her because she only had one kid with her and the girl that I knew had 4 kids.  Well as we were boarding the plane, she was in front of me. She turned around and I knew it was her! Katie Ryneresen! Who knew that my dear friend from school, who I haven't seen in years, and who lives in a different state, would be on the same flight as me. It was so fun to see her and catch up on life!

The boys did great again.  McKay even fell asleep which is a miracle!! 

So the dreaded 11 hour traveling day was as good as it could possibly be.  I feel so blessed that someone was looking out for us!



As always we had so much fun with our families to sum it all up...

Time with the Jones'

Dinosaur Museum - Aquarium - Baby showers for DeEtte - Shopping with sisters - Mya's dance - Temple with just my mama and papa - Zupa's - Singing - Ethan's Baptism - Card games - late night talks - Dinner with HS friends - parks - 
new babies -  Family!






Nelson Time

Bowling - playing with cousins - movies - water play - new babies - out to eat - Saint George - Shopping - naps - Walks with Grandpa - Family!








It was WONDERFUL!!  Love you families!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker