All I can say is Miracle!
Who knew, given mine and Matt's health issues this previous year, that this was even possible. But here we are expecting Baby #3! In case you didn't know this, this little baby BOY will be arriving on August 5th! But if he's anything like his brothers he could come as early as 37 weeks. Crazy to think about cause that's only a couple of weeks away!!
This pregnancy has been completely different from my other two.
First trimester was fiilled with tiredness and lots of salt. Really, I couldn't stop eating everything salty and fattening which usually consist of hamburgers and french fires. :) The end of this trimester was rough! I started to get really bad headaches which started to turn into migraines. They got to the point that I couldn't get out of bed, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep and I couldn't stop throwing up from it. It was horrible and I didn't know what to do. Matt even took a couple of his precious sick days to stay home and help me out with the boys. We found out that it was because of my prenatal vitamins and folic acid pills... who knew?! Once I stopped taking them I went back to normal, thankfully!
Second trimester was a whole different story.. I became a vegetarian! Just the sight or smell of meat made me want to throw up. My poor family basically starved because I couldn't come up with anything to feed them. Most of my recipes consist of meat. Guess we should change that. I started feeling more energy during this trimester but that changed towards the end.
Third trimester.. To be honest this has been much better than I was expecting. I still get tired especially after a busy day but if I take my time with things I am still alive at the end of the day. I haven't been as swollen with this pregnancy as I have with my other two, which is helpful for chasing Ammon and McKay around all day. :) I will say I have been an emotional wreck, though. Don't know if it has anything to do with Matt being gone all the time or me missing my family more then ever but I can't wait to have my body/hormones back to normal so i'm not such a basket case! Oh and my love for meat has come back. Yay for meals again. :)
31 weeks









3 comments:
What a babe in Blue! Love the post!
We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures!
You are so cute! I love this picture of you!
Post a Comment