On March 18, 2010 our little McKay came into our lives...
Newborn
Perfect little angle
One Month Old
Drove out with us to St. Louis to find a new house. He slept the whole time and was so easy to have around.
Two Months Old
We moved to St. Louis... Everyone was always so busy with packing and moving and we would just put him in his swing and he was as happy as can be.
Three months old
He became our happy little boy. He started to smile more and love to be held. This month he was given a blessing by Matt for our church.
Four months old
He started sleeping like a dream for us! He also is starting to smile and laugh more to.
Five months old
Tried his first solid food... didn't know what to think about it at first but we think by the end he liked it.
Six months old
McKay found his voice and loves to use it. He's sitting up on his own and is trying to crawl, or more like army crawl, now.
Seven months old
He has two cute little teeth. He's crawling everywhere now. He even got to go with me to Ohio and California this month.
Eight months old
I loved this month with McKay. He was so happy and couldn't stop smiling. Every morning when I would go in his room to get him out of his crib, he would be looking up at me and smiling like crazy. Even though I was so tired in the morning he always made it a good start for the day.
Nine months old
This month he started to be more interested in what Ammon was doing. He loves to watch him and play with him. He such a happy boy!

Ten months old
This is the month that he became a wiggle worm! He would get into EVERYTHING. He won't sit still for anything and he hate getting his diaper changed. I felt so bad for him this month because he had 3 ear infections.. so sad.
Eleven months old
McKay's walking everywhere now! I couldn't believe he started walking so soon. This month was a hard month for us, because he had so many ear infections we had to get tubes put into his ears. It was so scary for us but he did so good.
One Year Old!!
I can't believe he's 1!!
This past year has brought more happiness then I think I could ever feel. It's crazy how your heart can grow and grow with each day you spend with your kids. That's why this year has been so wonderful! I love my little McKay.
He is the Sweetest
most gentle,
laid back,
Loving, and the
Happiest little boy I know.











No comments:
Post a Comment