Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grandma Jones

My amazing mother was able to come out and help us when McKay was born. I feel so blessed to have a mother that can afford to come out and sacrifice her time to help me and my family. She was "Super Woman" while she was here. If there was any cleaning, cooking, laundry, or anything else to be done, she was on top of it. Thanks mom!!
Ammon loved having her here. I think he thought he was pretty special when he was following her around taking care of the house. She spent so much time with him that I think he was a little depressed when she left, just like the rest of us.


Matt asked me why I was so happy at the time and I told him besides the fact that I have a healthy beautiful little baby boy, it's because my mom is here and when she is around I feel like everything is going to be alright. I guess that no matter what age you are you always want your mom around to make you feel better.

She made McKay this Amazing blanket. I can not get over how beautiful it is!
Thanks Mom for everything. I don't know what I would do without you!
We Love you and feel so lucky to have you in our lives.

1 comment:

Warburtons said...

Your poor arms. They look painful!!
Congrats on the new beautiful baby boy. He really is a doll!! Gotta love that hair.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker