.jpg)
This is what happens if you have 3 different nurses trying to get blood out of your arm without any luck. Last week I started to get my spinal headaches back and had to go in again for a second blood patch. It wasn't a fun experience whatsoever! I guess I wasn't freaking out as much as I did the first time, but I think I probably should have been after being stabbed with 12 different needles without any success in drawing blood. Finally, we got another anesthesiologist to come in and help. Thankfully, he found a vein and got the 15 ml of blood they needed for the blood patch. After this, I was bedridden for a few days with the hope of preventing the failure of the second blood patch. Luckily, this time, the blood patch worked. No more spinal headaches for me!!!! I was glad to trade them in for back aches for a few days. It's been a week now and my arms still look like this. Do you feel sorry for me?








3 comments:
The answer is YES!!! I feel sooooo sorry for you! Glad you're on the mend! Take care!
Tana, I'm gonna throw up stop it! Oh my gosh
I feel sorry for you.
Post a Comment