Christmas Party
Some of our friends here in Michigan got together for a Christmas party. We had a lot of fun eating good food, playing games and enjoying each others company. I am so thankful to have such good friends here. I don't know what I would do without them.
I swear every time our family tries to get a picture taken all together, Ammon will never smile or look at the camera. It drives me crazy some times. Oh well I still love him to death.
I love this picture of Steve and Kasey and their kids. Their kids are always so smiley and happy.
We had our party over at the Chase residence. Thanks, Jared and Margi, for putting such a fun party together.
These are our friends Darren and Natalie and their cute little girl Kara. Natalie made the best chocolate cheese cake... oh, I was in heaven.
Our neighbors and friends, Israel and Rebecca, and their little boy Max made it to the party. They have another little girl, Quincy but she was having fun playing and dancing in the other room at the time.
Some of the cutest pictures of Ammon yet...
I think that these first two pictures are my favorite pictures of my little boy. It shows his cute little personality perfectly.
Visitors!!!
This last month we were lucky enough to have family come and see us. First we had Matt's parents come in the middle of November. We had so much fun with them. They love to spoil their first grandson.
Then we had my brother Brandon come and see us for a weekend in the beginning of December. If it wasn't for him, our little family wouldn't exist (He was our matchmaker).
Thanksgiving
We spent Thanksgiving this year with our good friends Jared and Margi Chase. It was a small and simple occasion, but it was so much fun. Thanks, you guys, for a fun Thanksgiving Day!








3 comments:
Hey Tana,
You probably don't remember us but I'm a childhood friend of Matt's. My wife stumbled across your blog and we just wanted to say hi and Merry Christmas. Sounds like you guys are having fun in Michigan!
You sure have a cutie for a son!
Ryan and Ash
Hello My Friend, can I just say "AMMON IS SOOOO PRECIOUS"! He is like a whole new kid from the last pictures! You guys look so happy and I'm glad your liking Michigan.
Okay, so you seriously have the cutest little boy on the face of the planet! I love all those pictures of him, and especially the one of his pants falling off his little bum. So cute! It's nice to see an update on you guys. I've been wondering how you are doing. I hope that all is well with you and your family. Have a very merry Christmas!
Post a Comment