Our last time attending the Nauvoo Temple. This was such a beautiful temple. It was such a wonderful experience to be able to live so close to Nauvoo.
Little Ammon at his at his seven month doctors appointment. I couldn't help but take a picture of this cute little boy. He melts my heart every time I see him smile.
Our last time attending our favorite restaurant we went to for special occasions. Here is us and some close friends. If it was up to me I would go every week cause they have the best onion rings you'll ever try. To bad it cost way to much and we weren't able to go every week:( So sad to say good bye.
The forth of July. I wasn't able to take as many pictures as I wanted, but I'll have to say that it was the best forth of July that I have had with friends. It's so fun when you can buy the "BIG" fireworks and see them soo close. The kids loved them and I loved them
Moving day. It was so sad to leave our home in Missouri. It was an exciting time but an emotional time as well. This was our home that are little family started in. Matt and I were only 3 months into our marriage when we moved there. We made so many wonderful and amazing friends here and it's so was so hard to say goodbye.
Say hello to our new home!!! We are now leaving in Michigan while Matt finishes he's last two years of medical school. I love it. We now have an airport, shopping centers, and civilization near by :)
Here is tons of pictures of our cruse with the Nelson Family. We had so much fun going with them on this cruse to Alaska. It was so beautiful and I hope that one day I can go back.
Ammon and daddy hanging out in our room.
Every time we got our room clean, the maid would come up with some sort of character made out of the hand towel's. I loved it.
The cutest little boy. Don't you just love his fat little face.:)
Our Cruise Ship.








No comments:
Post a Comment