Sunday, September 28, 2008

In loving memory of Carson James Alfonso


My hearts is breaking to inform you all that my sweet sister Tiffany and her husband Chris' little six month old baby Carson passed away while taking a nap on Sep 17. I can't express how broken hearted we all are. I pray that the Lord will give Tiffany and Chris and their family comfort at this time, that they will know that one day they will see their sweet little Carson again.
We love you Carson and will miss you greatly.

I want to say how thankful I am to all of you for your prayers and gifts you have given my sister and her family. I was overwhelmed by the love we felt from everyone while attending the funeral and staying at her home. Thank you again.

8 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Oh, Tana..

I just heard about this yesterday and I have been thinking of Tiffany and your family ever since.

It is just so heartbreaking. Your poor, sweet sister. I know I feel like I would never recover if anything ever happened to Minie... and cannot even fathom what she is going through right now. No parent should ever know that pain..

Please know that you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so, so sorry.

Much love sweetie.. give that cute Ammon an extra squeeze from me.

Jessica Gowdy Photography said...

Oh Tana. There just aren't words. I can't imagine. I am so sorry for your sister and your family and will be praying for you all.

Warburtons said...

Tana he is adorable. What a sweet litle angel. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

DeGooyer Family said...

Tana, this is so sad. I hope that they have felt the comfort they need during this difficult time.

The Wilkins' said...

Tana, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. He is truly an angel. Wishing you and your family peace at this time.

Saysha said...

Oh Tana, I am just crying reading about this. I hope and pray that they and your family will have the peace and hope you need through this time. Your poor sister and her family, I just can't even imagine, it breaks my heart. Love ya...

Sara said...

oh how sad! i can't imagine how heartbreaking that must be.
my prayers go out to them and all of your family.

has your sister seen this blog?

http://jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com/

There are other mothers (linked on the side) who have also lost children and it seems they all help each other through the pain. Thought I'd pass along her link.

HUGS!!

Rural Dee said...

Oh, my goodness. This brings me to tears as well. I am so sorry, Tana! What a nightmare. I know the Lord must be helping bear your burdens at this tough time. Dear little Carson, I know he is being well taken care of by angels on the other side.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker