ok so I love that you don't look one bit bigger from 24 to 33. You are the cutest preggo Tana! Hang in there for a few more weeks!!!
Are you a model? Like for skinny prego woman?haha!!!!! HELLO WHERE IS THE FAT FACE AND BUTT! So cute friend so cute!
you look so cute!! i'm so glad you FINALLY posted some pictures!!! can't wait to meet baby ammon/mckay!!!
Yeah, I'm with Margi...is that child just finding ways to cram itself into a tiny ball? You don't seem to have changed much at all! You look FANTASTICAL!!! I can't wait to meet the handsome little man in a few weeks. You are going to be a great mom!
You're the cutest Tana!
Tana! You're not even big! Can't believe it's just 3 weeks away. He will be beautiful :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ok so I love that you don't look one bit bigger from 24 to 33. You are the cutest preggo Tana! Hang in there for a few more weeks!!!
Are you a model? Like for skinny prego woman?haha!!!!! HELLO WHERE IS THE FAT FACE AND BUTT! So cute friend so cute!
you look so cute!! i'm so glad you FINALLY posted some pictures!!! can't wait to meet baby ammon/mckay!!!
Yeah, I'm with Margi...is that child just finding ways to cram itself into a tiny ball? You don't seem to have changed much at all! You look FANTASTICAL!!! I can't wait to meet the handsome little man in a few weeks. You are going to be a great mom!
You're the cutest Tana!
Tana! You're not even big! Can't believe it's just 3 weeks away. He will be beautiful :)
Post a Comment