Thursday, October 4, 2007

Baby's baby's baby's EVERYWHERE!

I feel like everyone around me is having babies! I LOVE IT and yet it scares me to death. It's making me realize how much my life is going to change in just a couple of weeks. To be honest, I have no idea how I am going to do it. But then again I guess there is no going back now.
I wanted to say congratulations to my sister Shawna. She had her fourth baby boy, Clayt McKay Warnick, on Monday the 24 of September. She is such a trooper with all of her boys. I am soo happy for her and her family. Also, one of my good friends, Kasey Later, had her baby boy, Grant Steven Later, on Wednesday the 3rd. He is such a cute little baby. I can't believe how small he is. I truly am soo excited to become a mother. I pray that I can be as amazing as these women are. Here are some pictures of Kasey and Grant. I wanted to post some pictures of my little nephew Clayt, but I have yet to see any pictures of him. Hopefully I will see some soon.


We all went down to the hosipital to see Kasey and little Grant. He is soo cute!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

What a great momma you'll be, tana! i'm so excited for you!

Rural Dee said...

You have nothing to worry about! I was really scared too, and now I look at Collin and think, "This is what I was so worried about?" And now that we have kid #1 the idea of kid #2 is much less intimidating. You'll be great parents!

The Posse said...

I felt the same way... but honestly, when that little one is born, you'll be ready. Overwhelmed, perhaps... but ready! You'll be great.

Michelle said...

TANA! When do we get to see a picture of your tummy? You're hidding in all the pictures! Love and miss you! Michelle

Kami Satterlee said...

Friend I haven't seen any prego pics of you!!!! Where is that belly HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got to see mine all up close and personal and I WANT TO SEE THAT LITTLE ONE!!!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker