Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Zoo

For our anniversary we went to St. Louis for the weekend. We were able to go to the zoo which was a lot of fun. One of my favorite place was the butterfly room. It felt like I was in a dream with all of these butterflys flying around. They are soo pretty. If you look closely at the picture of Matt you can see a huge butterfly on the tree. I lOVE THE ZOO! All I can say is that we had a wonderful time.

3 comments:

Rural Dee said...

I must say, Tana, for being new at the blogging thing you are doing a GRRREAT job! I love your slide show. I have to figure out how to do one of those! It's so nice to know we have a way of keeping in touch!!

Wilsons said...

Tana-you are gorgeous! I hope you don't mind me jumping on to see your blog.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Umm.. you should probably update....

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker