My sweet beautiful little niece passed away this morning. I can't put into words how heartbroken I am at this time. I feel so lucky to be her aunt and to of been apart of her little life. She has touch so many people with her life and has been an amazing example to me and others around her.
With my sister living in North Carolina I wasn't able to see them often but I was able to meet Ella a couple of times.. My first time meeting our little Ella
.jpg)
Last time I held her


Now she is with her brother Carson in heaven.. What a joyest reunion it must of been.
I love you Ella and I will miss you greatly...
Until we meet again XOXO








1 comment:
I am so incredibly sorry for your family's loss, I truly hope that you all can feel heaven so close right now.
Post a Comment