Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm BACK!!

Well, after a busy month and a half, I am back home and ready to share all my exciting stories with you all. It might take me a few days to finish everything, so be patient with me 'cause I'm doing my best!

Starting from the beginning:

Kirksville friends!! A bunch of us got together for a sunday BBQ. I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends here in Kirksville. I look up to these girls so much and I am so sad to be moving away from all of them. They have been my family away from family these last two years. I truly don't know what I would do without them. I love you girls so much, thank you for always being there for me whenever I've needed you. I don't think you'll ever understand what a huge impact you have had in my life.

Girls left to right:  Me, Saysh Nielson, Katie Wilkins, Melissa Moss, Jessica Gowdy, Jenny Parks, Katie Rynearson, Kathryn Mellott, and Margi Chase.  We missed you Later's and City's

Boys Left to right:  Jared Chase, Tyler Moss, Matt and Ammon, Nate Nielson, John Gowdy (and Cade), Justin Mellott, Brian Parks, Trevor Wilkins, and Scott Rynearson.

2 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

She's Alive!!! I call you hang up, I call again...you don't answer...hmmmmm;) Call me buttface!!

Rural Dee said...

Hey, I know Jared Chase! I think he was in my singles ward at BYU back in 2003 . . . BYU 61st ward. He probably doesn't remember me, we were really just acquaintances. Anyway, small world. :) Glad you had such a great support group out there. I am sure it will be the same way in Detroit! We love you guys.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker